Words To Live By

Inside the ring or out, ain't nothing wrong with going down, it's staying down thats wrong. (Muhamed Ali)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

In response to The Heart Speaks, by Stephanie Buckland

You are my hero, you are amazing. To journey through the maze of challenges and upheaval's live has bestowed upon you lately with the smile and perseverance you have shown is nothing short of miraculous in my view. I want to be you when I grow up....:) In the meantime, we can just be us, enjoying life, traveling the beaches this year, the mountains next year and wherever life continues to take us, as long as we face it together as two friends hand in hand with our husbands behind us holding us up, and the Lord above us all leading us toward the path...we, my friend have got it made!!!!! And always remember....."WE BE JAM MIN"

No comments:

Favorite quote:

Age Is A Question Of Mind Over Matter; If you don't mind, it don't matter. (Satchel Paige)

Comments on My Blog

Feel free to respond openly to my visions, thoughts and ponderings.......